Coca-Cola Company Bottlers Nepal Limited & Bottlers Nepal Terai Ltd published a job vacancy notice in the given post & level. Coca-Cola Vacancy Announcement. All the job vacancy notices of Coca-Cola Company Nepal are given below.
JOB Vacancy Post Details of Coca Cola Nepal
1. Post: Country Manager – Nepal
Bottlers Nepal Limited and Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited are Manufacturers & Distributors of Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Kinley and other range of products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nepal.
Job Purpose: The successful
candidate will formulate the country’s business strategy and oversee the safeguarding and optimisation of the company’s overall resources through the implementation of appropriate business management systems and internal controls.
The responsibilities will include:
• Formulation of country business strategy, adding overall value to the business, developing portfolio and investment plan
• Formulation of business best practice guidelines/policies and ensure compliance with international standards
• Implementation of management routines and key performance measures to provide regular feedback on company performance to key stakeholders within the Group/Country
• Emphasis on performance management and development of employees including succession planning
• Performance in a team-based culture, co-accountable with colleagues for the overall delivery of the Nepal business plan
• Planning & controlling on annual budgets and monitoring performance against these plans.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Professional experience of 20 years plus and working experience of minimum 15 years at senior management level in a beverage industry is a must
• Successful management experience in the capacity of a senior leader in bottling industry of 50 million plus business or world class manufacturing environment
• Strategic business management experience with demonstrated people skills
• Strong process and systems experience
• Varied cross-cultural experience in a progressive business environment
• Pro-active commitment to developing and training staff in her/his competency to meet future needs
• Knowledge of corporate strategy, financial analysis and economics, operational marketing and sales management, HR management, information technology and supply chain optimization
• Proven high levels of integrity HOW TO Apply:
INTERESTED NEPALESE CITIZENS FULFILLING THE ABOVE CRITERIA ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS ALONG WITH RESUME TO THE HR DIRECTOR AT email@example.com ON OR BEFORE 29 June 2021. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW.\
© 2021, Sidha Media. सर्वाधिकार सुरक्षित नोट : यस सिधा मिडियाबाट सम्प्रेषित कुनै पनि समाचार वा जानकारी सर्वाधिकार सुरक्षित गरिएको छ । ‘सिधा मिडिया डटकम’बाट प्रेषित समाचार अनलाइन न्यूजहरुले जस्ताको तस्तै साभार गरेको पाइएकाले यो नगर्न हुन अनुरोध गर्दछौं । अन्यथा, बिनाअनुमति हाम्रा सामग्री प्रयोग गरे कानुनी कारबाहीमा जान बाध्य हुनेछौं ।